To have your photo onto canvas printed as a stretched canvas print:
1. Choose the format of print you want square, portrait/landscape or panorama depending on the shape of your photograph or portion you want to use for the print
2. Choose the depth of the sides 18mm depth prints will be produced in inches and 36mm are produced in centimetre’s. use 18mm if you want to frame your print
3.Choose the size of print you want if you don’t see the size you need please contact us
4. Choose how you the sides of the stretched canvas print should to be treated
Wrapped -part of the image will be used to make up the sides White edge- The edge will be left as plain white canvas Black edge- The edge will be coloured black Coloured Edge- A colour from the picture will be used for the sides we will contact you to find out what you need
6. Enter anything you want us to pay particular attention to e.g red eye removal in the box provided
5. You can upload your photograph at this point if you wish
6. Proceed to checkout and pay for your order
7. After placing your order you will have another opportunity to upload your photograph to us by returning to the site after checkout
8 You can also send us photographs via the email you will receive confirming your purchase. Click on the link and enter the order number (just the number) and the e mail address you used to order and press track. details of your order will appear and an upload facility
9. Once we have your order we will contact you if we need any further information and start work on your picture.
10 We will then send you a proof to approve.