To create a family portrait from photos in a range of styles we charge a set one of fee, you then pay for the size of print you want.
There is a small addition of £10.00 per additional person you want painted.
To order a family portrait from photos, digitally painted in oil, pastel or watercolour style, follow the step by step instructions below
1. First choose a style for your family portrait
2. Decide whether your picture should be in a square or portrait format
3. Choose the depth of the sides of the stretched canvas print. If you intend to frame the print choose the 18mm narrower sides
4. Choose the size of the print you want
5. Decide what kind of edge treatment you want
6. Add in the number of people in addition to the first person so a family of four includes three additional people
7. You can if you wish at this point upload the photograph you want to use as the basis for the portrait
8 Add any instructions you have for our digital artist for example whether you want to keep the background
9. You can now Order your prints online
10. Once you have paid for your print you will have the opportunity to upload reference photographs via an e mail link
11. Once we have your order we will contact you to make sure we know what you want us to achieve and then we will get started on creating your picture